You first noticed your “yellow” teeth in a picture and now every time you look in the mirror that’s the first thing you notice. It’s gotten to the point where you hate smiling in public. The solution to a whiter brighter smile is of course Teeth Whitening. When you come to Stonebrook Dental for your Teeth Whitening, you won’t stop smiling!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Advanced Post-Graduate Training in Implant Dentistry from the Prestigious American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- #1 Computer -Assisted Precise Implant Placement Combined with the Top Computer Generated Tooth Restoration for the Perfect Implant
- Complete Implant Procedure in 1 Office
- DentalVibe , Pain-Free Injections by Means of State-of-the-Art Technology
ZOOM2! Chairside Whitening – Fast, Dramatically Whiter Teeth
What is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is a procedure that removes stains and discoloration from teeth.
Discoloration can be the result of a combination of things:
- Poor oral hygiene
- The effects of aging
- Certain foods.
Whitening techniques will only work for staining caused by some medications if the discoloration is very mild. Teeth that are discolored because of medication or excessive fluoride are not good candidates for the whitening procedure. Veneers are the best solution for more severe discoloration cases. Once you reach our office, our dentist will let you know the best solution for you.
We can change all this and give you a “Movie Star” smile within one hour.
Zoom2! Teeth Whitening
Zoom2! whitening treatment provides beautiful, long-lasting results. It safely and effectively whitens teeth while preventing cavities and improving the overall health of your enamel. Zoom2! Whitening is ideal for anyone looking for immediate results. The convenience of Zoom2! in comparison to days of wearing trays and gradual whitening makes it the perfect choice for the busy patient.
- First, we check the teeth for cavities as the whitening gel can cause serious damage if it leaks into these areas. If cavities are found, they must be repaired before tooth whitening takes place. If there are no cavities, we will begin the whitening process. The process is quick, easy, and comfortable. Under the dentists’ supervision, our whitening treatments are completely safe and will not harm teeth or gums.
- In just 45 minutes, this safe and effective system can give you the instant results you’ve been wanting – an average of eight shades! The Zoom2! light activated gel is a scientifically formulated, pH balanced Hydrogen Peroxide that, when activated by the Zoom2! light, gently penetrates the teeth to remove deep stains and discoloration. With 3 fifteen minute sessions you will have a beautiful, bright smile in less than 1 hour. With proper care and an occasional touch-up at home, your whiter smile will sparkle for years. Also with the new Zoom2! system, our patients experience up to 67% less sensitivity than with the previous Zoom! system.
- You will be given some post-whitening care instructions after your procedure. It is important to maintain a good oral hygiene regimen post-whitening to preserve your bright, white smile. We also recommend occasional touch-ups with the Zoom! Take-Home Gel. Your smile will always be brighter than it was before the procedure, but by following these simple instructions, you can retain your results for a long time!
The advantage of using dentist-supervised bleaching is that teeth can be properly assessed to have the correct chemical concentration, correct method and length of treatment and to be sure the patient is even suitable to have their teeth whitened.
Contact us today to schedule a teeth whitening appointment.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!